RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Identidad: Identity: RADIADORES ORDOÑEZ SA, con CIF/NIF: A12013645, From now on ENTITY
Address: AV. ENRIQUE GIMENO, 50, 12006-CASTELLON
RIGHTS: ¿What are your rights when you provide us with your details?
– Access: The applicant has the right to know which data is the ENTITY managing.
– Correction: The applicant has the right to request the modification of any incorrect data.
– Elimination: The applicant has the right to request the elimination of their data when, among other reasons, the data would not be necessary for the purpose they were collected.
– Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances the applicant will be able to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the question or the defence of claims.
– Opposition: In certain circumstances the applicant will be able to be opposed to the processing of their data. In this case the ENTITY will stop using the data, except for imperative legal reasons or the defence of possible claims.
– Data portability: Only applicable to automatic data and consists of transferring the data from the ENTITY to a new PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE (no the applicant or by their request).
PYou can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was given) sending a request in writing to RADIADORES ORDOÑEZ S.A, AV: ENRIQUER GIMENO, 50, 12006-CASTELLON or by sending an email to email@example.com.
In addition you have the right to present a claim to the Control Authority regarding data protection, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.